All you need to do is switch your internet search tool from Google to Ecosia and every [roughly] 45 searches you do online will result in one tree being planted. How? Ecosia donates at least 80% of advertising revenue to planting trees. Why? Trees are great absorbers of Co2, improve the soil beneath them, provide shade and food animals and humans, improve the local environment through improved water label and microclimates. Global warming is real and we (yes you and me!) need to do something about it.
The search engine is powered by Bing (Microsoft) and having tested it we can honestly say it’s pretty good – a little different to Google but all new things take a little of getting used to.
Make a very small change to make a very big difference. There’s so much to love here – switch now!
- Switch using Chrome
- Switch using other web browsers
- Don’t forget to Download the App for your phone too!
TWO SHORT VIDEOS TO WATCH
10 reasons to choose us!
- We truly want to make the world a better place
- Our websites are hosted on 100% renewable energy website servers
- We provide a free Ethical checklist to all our clients – to help you be more ethically and environmentally minded at home and in business
- We work with (and reccomend) Ethical suppliers where possible – for example, we help you source environmental printing or packaging solutions
- We are committed to reducing our environmental impact at home and at work
- We are committed to working with transparency and to the highest ethical standards
- We are members of the unashamedly ethical network
- We have extensive experience in our industry and offer an exceptionally high service
- We provide a free generic marketing strategy to all of our clients
- We are not in this for the money – we truly care about wanting to help your business grow and excel.